As a woman, if you think that lightening and brightening the skin means to have fair skin, then it should be stated in the beginning that it is not possible. The color of your skin depends entirely on the genes inherited, and no one has any scope to change. Those with dark skins have more melanin in their skin, and the fairer skins have less melanin in them.
However, what type of skin color you may have, it can be lightened to the extent of removing the suntans, the dark spots, and the blemishes and brighten up to have a glowing look.
Every person in this world wants to look attractive and have a soft silky well toned and bright skin. It is the women in particular who require those more to flaunt their beauty wearing the most daring dresses and stay well groomed always. One can get lightening and brightening skin and look attractive and beautiful following some of the tips mentioned herein.
Tips To Have Excellent Skin
Before we proceed how to lighten and brighten your skin, you should know that t is hyperpigmentation that changes the natural color of your skin and makes it darker. It is commonly caused by the rays of the sun falling directly on the exposed parts of the body and allows the melanin to accumulate more on the surface of the skin.
The Freckles and acne, dark spots on the bridge of the nose, upper lips, chin, and forehead may also come up apart from the dark spots due to pimples. Skin lightening does not mean to bleach your skin and remove the tans and give a bright look but to reduce or stop production of the melanin and follow other beauty tips.
- The first and foremost point that one should follow is to have a balanced diet complete with all the vitamins, minerals and proteins so that the general health remains good. No matter how much one tries externally, unless the body is free of toxins the skin glow will not show up. A person should drink plenty of fluids throughout the day and have a good night’s sleep to feel refreshed and energetic.
- Removing the unwanted hairs of the body makes the skin look lighter and brighter. One should remove the hairs using a good depilatory cream or some other methods like waxing, shaving or epilating the unwanted hair so that the glow of the skin can be felt and one can have a light silky soft and smooth skin.
- Protect the body from the harmful effects of the ultraviolet rays of the sun using a good sunscreen cream or lotion. It may be mentioned that the melanin increases to protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun and more melanin means more dark and tanned skin. The sunscreen lotion & creams act as a protective barrier and stop the generation of extra melanin on the surface. One should also wear a hat and covered clothes while out in the sun so that the skin does not get burnt and a light and bright skin are maintained.
- To stay light and bright on the surface and look attractive with the glowing skin, one needs to exfoliate on a regular basis. It allows removing the dead cells and penning up the pores of the skin so that the body toxins are excreted through them, and no acne or pimples are formed. Using a good moisturizer at least two times daily will also allow you to get rid of the dry, dull and flaky skin giving you a beautiful bright look. The moisturizer helps to keep the skin hydrated and maintain the skin tone.
- One can make various faces & body packs at home and use them all over the body to lighten up the skin and get rid of the extra melanin. These packs can be made easily at home by using natural ingredients like honey, cucumber, oranges, eggs, Aloe Vera, and many other products. They act excellently to have a light and bright skin.
- Though there are lots of processes that can be used to lighten and brighten up the skin, many of them need to be done under proper medical supervision particularly of a dermatologist. However, taking vitamin A or Retinol allows one to repair the damaged skin and have a glowing look. Retinol increases the process of cell division of the skin and allows new cells to grow that replace the dead cells. Use of Retinol encourages the production of collagen stimulating the mitotic activity and preventing having wrinkles on the skin and enabling a tightly toned up surface looking lighter and brighter.
- Everybody wants to have flawless skin to look beautiful and be appreciated by all. It is not the color of the skin that is judged but the overall grooming of the body. One may be dark or white skinned, but the health of the skin is a major concern that matters. It is good to have some Vitamin C if one is using some chemical products in place of home remedies to lighten and brighten the skin. The vitamin C if applied locally helps to make the skin firm and elastic that is ultimately responsible for the perfect glowing skin.
- It is always better to avoid cheap creams that advertise to make you fair. As explained earlier, as such there is nothing that can change your skin complexion but many alternatives are there to maintain the beauty of the skin and look good. The cheap creams will do more harm than benefit the skin.
It is always better to forget the body complexion and stay well groomed in all physical areas of the body including the skin. It is the personality of the well-groomed person that ultimately matters, and confidence brings out the proper personality.
Trying any of the above methods shall make your skin lighter and brighter radiating a glow. Stay healthy and stay fit along with adequate precautions to get complete attention.